What do we think about God, how do we pray, what do we think about ourselves?
Key questions as we try and work out who we are and how we fit into the world we live in.
Using the story of Isaiah having a life-changing vision of God, as well as some of the challenges Jesus had for his first followers, we’ll explore some of these questions together.
Are we prepared for our views and ideas to be changed by God?
Reading: Isaiah 6:1-8
Questions to think about:
- It took a vision of God for Isaiah to see what he was really like. What is the common view of God in our country today?
- How do people see prayer?
- How do most people think about themselves?
- One of the things Jesus did for his disciples was to totally change their understanding of God, themselves and the world. Have we allowed Jesus to do this in our lives?
- How should this affect our disciple-making?